Thursday, January 27, 2011

Resurrection

I may be resurrecting this blog. I stopped writing a while ago because I didn't really feel like I had found a voice for this thing. I'm not a mommy blogger (no kids) I'm not a business, I didn't want to limit myself to just a health/diet type thing. So I was not sure where I wanted this thing to go. I'm still not sure that I do.

If there is anyone out there still reading, what do you like to read about when you read someone's blog? Do you want it to be specific to one topic, do you like random everyday life posts? Tell me, what catches your interest?

3 comments:

Bee Bee said...

I say write what ever you feel like writing and someone out there will read it. Your blog should be about you and something that is important to you. If that means it has a different topic for each post, then so be it. Glad to see you back :-)

Entner family said...

I do like to read what you post when you do. It's my way of us keeping up with the things we're doing, more than just on FB or the book club.

For the record, I haven't posted on mine in ages either for many of the reasons you stated above. Now that Lexie doesn't live here, I don't blog about her adventures, or our dance adventures and it seemed like our life was just in a word.....boring. No one wanted to read about my dieting, or lack of will power there of. At least that is what I thought. I dont' think I've written in mine since last year's vacation, how bad is that??!!! If you resurrect yours, maybe mine has hope too.

LutherLiz said...

Write what you want. I'm here reading :)